Hi,

A.A. a écrit :
> i have installed navit and libgarmin on debian.
> When i run navit it result:
>
> a...@neo:~/Maps$ DISPLAY=":0" navit
> gui_internal:gui_internal_new:register
> vehicle_gpsd:vehicle_gpsd_try_open:Trying to connect to localhost:default
> vehicle_gpsd:vehicle_gpsd_try_open:Connected to gpsd fd=4 evwatch=0xb2b20
> :garmin.c:217:1|:libgarmin 0.1 initializing as GPS Backend
> :garmin.c:471:1|:Loading /home/alex/Maps/europe-garmin.img as disk image
[snip]
> why the garmin map not work?

I'm the maintainer for the navit and libgarmin packages in Debian.
Unfortunately I don't have any Garmin maps to test it with (I use MG maps).

You may want to report your bug to the Navit devs via trac
<http://trac.navit-project.org/> or IRC (irc.freenode.org channel #navit).

Alternatively you could send me a map file and a way to reproduce the
problem.

Thanks,

_Gilles.