Sebastian Reichel, 2009-12-12 02:12:57 +0100 :

[...]

> We're still on it. I think you mixed up FreeDesktop and FSO aka
> Freesmartphone :) In Debian you can currently install either zhone or
> SHR. But SHR is quite a mess, because it's an deprecated version of
> the software. I'm the maintainer of those package, but updating to a
> more recent version is blocked until e17 packages in Debian are
> updated.

  It seems this just happened: I'm told a two-week-old snapshot from
upstream just hit unstable.  I can feel the twinkle in my eyes :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

'And what would humans be without love?'
RARE, said Death.  -- in Sourcery (Terry Pratchett)