Hi folks,

some of our supported devices allow to handle simultaneously to up to 3
PDP (UMTS/GPRS/EDGE) contexts. This means if we can figure out the
protocol spoken between the modem and the access point, we could operate
our own server providing various synchronization or push services to all
folks that use the freesmartphone.org middleware.

I think that would be an amazing addition, so here's the question --
does anyone know anything about this protocol? What kind of use-cases
would you have for synchronization and push services?

Cheers,

--
:M: