Hi Ranulph

You can find out what the problem is by opening Applications > Utilities >
Airport Utility when the Time Capsule is flashing orange, it should explain
what the error is.

Regards

Sam
MacAmbulance
Providing affordable Apple & PC services

Sam Mullen
07747 778022
http://www.macambulance.co.uk
i...@macambulance.co.uk