Hi Ranulph

You could simplify things somewhat by connecting the TC directly to the Virgin
media cable mode, the netgear router is a bit superfluous unless you have a
specific reason for it being there?

Regards

Sam
MacAmbulance
Providing affordable Apple & PC services

Sam Mullen
07747 778022
http://www.macambulance.co.uk
i...@macambulance.co.uk