Hi Adam

With iOS6 you can now share photostreams, so you and your wife can have
separate iCloud accounts but share photos with eachother. You'll need the
latest version of iPhoto to download them on your Mac. Why not go for the 5
over the 4S? The camera's much improved.

Regards

Sam
MacAmbulance
Providing affordable Apple & PC services

Sam Mullen
07747 778022
http://www.macambulance.co.uk
i...@macambulance.co.uk