Since upgrading my iphone 4s to ios6 my battery is suddenly draining at an almost visible rate. It was okay initially and I've tried resetting and turning off location services but doesn't seem to be making any difference. I'm wondering if it's an app update that's caused it but without deleting one by one I'm a bit at a loss to know what to try next.

Any suggestions gratefully received. It ran out completely overnight from about a 40% charge with no apps open!

Pat