Hi.

I have uninstalled elements 11 from applications. I have also - very
laboriously - removed all of the icons, images etc from Events in iPhoto, and
also from photostream.

If I re-instal elements 11, will the same thing happen? Why would all of these
things - obviously part of elements - have imported themselves into events in
iPhoto?

Thanks,

Andrew