The openreach modem should connect directly to the Internet port of your
router. The airport express should connect to one of the LAN ports on the
router, otherwise it would exist outside the router's private network and
wouldn't be able to access anything.

Just about to board the plane home now, normal service will resume tomorrow :P

Sam

--
MacAmbulance
Sam Mullen