Hi Adam,

I used to track all my personal and our domestic expenses since 2011 in a
Numbers spreadsheet, which I thought was pretty good.

However, I recently came across iFinance for iOS (it’s on macOS too) and I’m
sold. It syncs between macOS and iOS, you can set up any number of categories
and sub-categories which can automatically be applied on entry. You can have
multiple accounts and reports and analyses are flexible and very easy to setup.
It’s very quick on my iPad air - I don’t need it on my iMac as well.

I would recommend it (especially as it’s 50% off until 8th of January) and you
can find out about it here: http://www.syniumsoftware.com/ifinance
<http://www.syniumsoftware.com/ifinance>

[Off topic]
I was so pleased with iFinance I’ve bought their Family Tree software to
replace LeisterPro’s Reunion (which though I’ve used it for about 10 years or
more has always been a bit oddball) and apart from not being able to attach
anything other than images from Photos to your database entries on iOS, it’s
brilliant. The macOS version is ace and it has CloudTree sync between which is
very impressive.

Cheers,

Stephen

"He is the distillation of all that we have been induced to desire and admire.
Trump is so repulsive not because he offends our civilisation’s most basic
values, but because he embodies them.” ~ George Monbiot, October 2016