Select Macintosh HD, not WDC WD5000… otherwise you’re trying to erase the
entire drive, which contains the recovery partition. You’ll want to select the
volume on the disk, not the disk itself.

Regards

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
www.macambulance.co.uk <https://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.