Thanks Sam
On 26 Apr 2017, at 12:41, Sam - MacAmbulance <i...@macambulance.co.uk> wrote:

Try the old sega megadrive technique and give it a good blow through the slot,
might help.

Coolead make some good and inexpensive USB DVD drives, just make sure it's a
burner as well as a reader or macOS won't recognise it.

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.co.uk
www.macambulance.co.uk
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.

I do not have access to compressed air at the moment, but if I can get this, I
assume I would need to open the drive case to access the lens?
* I have just tried a brush based DVD lens cleaning disk, and while it played /
ran, it has made no difference:-(

Steve.