I’m having a fascinating time with 'Return of the Obra Din' available on Steam.
It’s a pirate/murder/fantasy/detective sort of thing but very clever. I got it
at a reduced rate so don’t know what it costs right now.

I’m only a little way in but I’m enjoying it.

Stephen

“Our generation is the first to knowingly degrade the environment at the
expense of children now and in the future” Sustainable Development Commission
2007