Hi all,

Settings > General iPad Storage:

Files                   16.17GB
On My iPad      13.12GB
iCloud Drive    375.9MB

On My iPad I can understand, but what does the figure mean for Files? The
storage used by On My iPad is only accessible via Files (pretty much anyway) so
is that included in the Files amount? Similarly, iCloud Drive is only accessed
through Files (mostly) so is that in the Files figure?

Any clarification appreciated.

Stephen

The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to
do something well is to enjoy it. - Pearl Buck