In iPad storage, the Files app is shown as taking up  16.17GB, I’m wondering
what that comprises and if it includes or excludes the space used for On My
iPad.

Stephen

You meet your destiny on the road you take to avoid it. ~ Carl Jung

> On 23 Apr 2020, at 16:40, 'Anthony Charles Crooks' via Sussex Mac User Group
> <smug@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> That would be the Files app?
>
> Regards,
>
> Tony
> Sent from my iPhone
> Email: tcro...@gmail.com
> Tel: +44 7428 706227
>
>> On 23 Apr 2020, at 15:34, 'Stephen Watson' via Sussex Mac User Group
>> <smug@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>> I’m running iPadOS 13.4
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smug/8E2040DE-CBBB-41AE-8340-7F286A159F6A%40icloud.com.
>> <image0.jpeg>
>>

>> You meet your destiny on the road you take to avoid it. ~ Carl Jung

>>> Just out of interest what version of the operating system is running on
>>> this iPad? On the current version of iOS the IPad Storage display is
>>> completely different.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Tony
>>> Sent from my iPad

>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smug/34F710B2-45C9-4280-BD43-326719D03F06%40me.com.
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smug/8E2040DE-CBBB-41AE-8340-7F286A159F6A%40icloud.com.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smug/9AEE9D2B-5643-460C-B7F1-93E59907E26A%40me.com.

"sculpture is the stuff you bump into when you step backwards to admire a
painting" - Baudelaire