I can’t give you details on it as I haven’t got the manual and the DVD drive
has nothing to identify it. However, it looks just like this:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-External-Slot-DVD-CD-RW-Drive-Burner-for-Apple-Macbook-Pro-Air-MAC-PC-Laptop/353130812734?hash=item52383c953e:g:ZpEAAOSwwFlfAxp9

I think a pop out drawer one would be better. I had a CD I’d burned myself and
had stuck my own label on. The drive refused to eject it so it took it apart,
removed the CD and put it back together. It no longer works! If it had had a
pop out drawer I don’t think that would have happened. It was fine until I
played my self-labelled CD though...

Hope that helps.

Stephen

You meet your destiny on the road you take to avoid it. ~ Carl Jung