PS I was reasoning that Hardware test would run without Mojave starting (or
failing) and, besides, there’s an emergency 10.6 on one of the drives which
will run preMojave hardware. I assume hardware test is firmware (?)

Thanks,

    -Jason
Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Aug 2020 at 12:41:47 BST, Sam - MacAmbulance <i...@macambulance.com>