Interesting to hear all this discussion.

I’ve used 1P for years and years and think it’s really impresssive, but I’m
reluctant to buy the latest when Apple seem to be continually improving
keychain and it’s totally integrated into all my devices for free.

I keep more than just logins and passwords there but as you say Sam, there are
always locked notes as well for those other items.

More thinking required I can tell!

Stephen

You meet your destiny on the road you take to avoid it. ~ Carl Jung