Thanks for the info Tony. I don’t have TM set to run automatically as I have it
run by an external app (TM Editor) - I found the hourly frequency too much when
using Xcode. I’m not sure why TM would be running, but I must say that I didn’t
check after I’d connected the drive.

As you’ve managed it though, there’s hope! I’ll try again.

Regards,

Stephen

An economist believes that a group of the 5 smartest humans on earth, when
locked in an empty vault, will find a way to make a sandwich if the demand for
one is great enough. - Unknown