Good morning Smug,

I'm sitting in Montreal airport waiting for my onward flight to Calgary and my
iPhone has stopped charging. At first I thought it was the cable so I bought a
new one but it doesn't appear to be working either.

The phone charges at a snails pace on the QI chargers in the airport so I
assume it's the plug. I've had a look and couldn't see anything that shouldn't
be there and I've had a good blow which hasn't changed anything.

It's an iPhone 12. Any suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Philippe