I just write to s...@gogglegroups.com.  Amazingly helpful group who have helped me to become a reasonably proficient Mac user.

On 30 Jan 2024, at 12:36, 'Jason Davies' via Sussex Mac User Group <smug@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Jo,

Just send to the list and watch out for auto-complete changing it to someone specific (as others may not think they're being asked, which is what happened to me in this case at first).

You're not guaranteed a reply of course, we're just helping out as and when we can (though it's rare, here, with such a friendly group).

Look at the 'to' field when you send to double-check it's not going to an individual even if your emailer seems to have grabbed someone's name.

cheers,