On 25/03/17 10:00, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
We could host multiple snapcraft.yamls in a repo, using some sort of
snapcraft.*.yaml scheme, for example.

So:

  snapcraft

     builds all snaps

  snapcraft snap foo

     builds snapcraft.foo.yaml

Hmm, to be honest, I was thinking of a simpler setup where you'd have something like,

    base_dir/
        foo/
            snap/
                snapcraft.yaml
        bar/
            snap/
                snapcraft.yaml

        etc...

i.e. just there would be multiple folders containing independent snap package definitions. This wouldn't require any tweaks to snapcraft, but would it be possible to integrate with CI in line with what's described here?
https://snapcraft.io/docs/build-snaps/ci-integration

I'm anticipating it might be easier with Travis than with Launchpad but only because I don't know to what extent it's straightforward to define custom build jobs on Launchpad. The dlang installer project already uses Travis (but currently only for testing) so that might be a viable option.

Thanks & best wishes,

    -- Joe