I hate to think what he would say about my musical tastes, LOL
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 5:55 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Hey Huggy, look at this!

So any music that is not Christian music... you consider to be
heathenistic?

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 02:27 PM, Greg Hopper wrote:

Hardy har har lol Nah, my radio hasn't moved off a Christian channel in more months than I can count. lol Actually I listened to nothing but Christian music since I was 14, with the exception of a few "heathenistic" months.......and once in a blue moon when traveling and surfing radio stations looking for a Christian one...would come across one that sounded good and let it play. lol But those times were very rare. lol