Probably...but they were pretty popular..yep..they
probably would have...but they only made things worse
with the Toby Keith remark on the t-shirt. I guess
even appearing naked or near naked on the magazine
cover didn't help.

Laurie

<ROLLIN~1.GIF><IMAGE0~1.GIF><IMAGE0~2.GIF><IMAGE0~3.GIF><IMSTP.gif>____

=====