Sounds about right. lol You can usualy count on it, when they send a kid to the door their not tipping. lol

Not always, but most of the time anyway. lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela
To: sandbox
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 12:52 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Jokes for Greg

I deliver pizza to help cover my college tuition. Once I called on
customers who sent their seven-year-old son to pay me. As he approached the
screen door, I noticed he was carrying a check in one hand and two dollars
in the other, which I assumed was my tip. To my dismay, he pocketed the
bills before handing me the check, which was for the exact cost of the pizza.
"Could that have been a tip?" I asked, trying not to sound accusatory.
"Yep," he replied proudly. "not bad for just a walk from the living room
and back!"

Britney Spears : Knock, knock.
Justin Timberlake: who's there?
Briteney Spears : Britney Spears.