I can see that
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Greg Hopper
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 12:37 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Jokes for Greg

Oh yeah, it made me laugh. lol Even more so, because I could really picture it. lol

Strange thing, I've seen adults do that. lol One give the other money, then the one that gives it to you ask how much...and they keep some. And you just "know" the other one ment it for a tip.... irritates the heck out of me when they do that. ROFL