e)  I just don't know what to say... lol

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi everyone -

Seems like it has been quite an interesting time in the 'box while I was
out - life has been a bit interesting here too for the moment.
Unfortunately, I ended up way over quota and had to delete most of my
mail :( I have been poking at today's mail and found this - more on it
later.

In the last month, I have a. been in Atlanta for two weeks

b. help out with my SIL's wedding in Chicago for a few days

c. planned (in three days due to b - soooo proud of myself for pulling
it off) and taught a cooking class - will forward recipes later. No okra
this time - I promise! :)

d. was sick for a little over a week - still recovering

e. taken over the AR duties as well as my customer service/tech support
stuff for the company. Unfortunately, the person who had been "doing" it
is (bless her heart) poor at organizing the financial paperwork as well
as herself and equally poor at completing such boring tasks as actually
entering payments received into the computer. It is the end of the
quarter and we need to file our financial statements with the financial
information listed on the BACKS OF ENVELOPES!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't make
this up. Best yet, we can't fire her because she is the founder's wife
and has never done any financial anything before and doesn't want to
follow my suggestions because they're too much work. *sigh* Next week, I
get to go and clean up the mess.

[>>Charles<<]