Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

In a message dated 9/25/2003 6:36:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>1how the media and most people glamorize unmoralistic men who cheat on
>their wives

I don't think that they do.  I guess I would need some convincing of
that.

example 1    kobe bryant   at an award show after he admitted to adultery  he got a standing ovation.  the media is trying to crucify the victim.

example 2   in almost every case of adultery with the husband being the cheater  who gets the blame?  the other woman   she had to have seduced him etc.

i think it all ties in to the fact that everyone has to shift responsibility to other people

i was watching big brother 4 last night and the jury got to see the final twos comments about them which were all nasty and horrible. when they asked these girls about that they replied they were just mad because they were jealous and they shifted the blame back on them