haha!
wait only men right? *coughs*

-------Original Message-------

Date: Saturday, September 27, 2003 08:27:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] ok

In a message dated 9/27/2003 11:16:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm well and truly completely out of this debate now. I'm driving hubby crazy by saying to him the things I really wanted to say and he said you all are making me grouchy, LOL. Actually I have been grouchy tonight but its not b/c of this. I've found this to be a fun debate, but I dont want things to go too far so after my last comments, those were my last. Sorry If I'm not making much sense, but I am so tired that its not even funny. Anyway, Jackie, you make for a great debate and even though we seldom agree, it is always interesting. Ya'll have a great night as I'm taking my tired weary bones off to bed.

think this is good wait til we talk about how frustrated men use incredimail smileys in place of  sex     LOL

*thinks david and greg will like that one*