I'm well and truly completely out of this debate now. I'm driving hubby crazy by saying to him the things I really wanted to say and he said you all are making me grouchy, LOL. Actually I have been grouchy tonight but its not b/c of this. I've found this to be a fun debate, but I dont want things to go too far so after my last comments, those were my last. Sorry If I'm not making much sense, but I am so tired that its not even funny. Anyway, Jackie, you make for a great debate and even though we seldom agree, it is always interesting. Ya'll have a great night as I'm taking my tired weary bones off to bed.