lol

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 12:57 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

Yes Alex... You have now acquired enough Brownie Points to earn the
merit badge..... *And* your Mail Box is so full of Gold Stars that we just
can't fit any more on there..... <G>

On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 11:35 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 9/29/2003 1:38:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I am sorry I just don't see it.  If I have a fling with my secretary how is it Jen's fault I did this?  Even if we were having problems I do not see how she is to blame.  To me doing that is being selfish and giving up or taking the cowards way out.
aj