While he "might" think the same thing after he heard the facts, be interesting if you still loved him.....after he heard what we really said. Which what you told him it was about, didn't even resemble our argument. lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

In a message dated 9/29/2003 1:21:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My thoughts are that a man has a decision to make when things get to that point.  I idea that a woman will force him to cheat is ridiculous.  Many say that they are not getting what they want a home for the excuse.  They just never tried to figure out the "why" is all there is to it.  The big thing is that the relationship was long gone before the cheating happened.  They just didn't try to fix it and if they couldn't then they just needed to end the relationship.  I just think it very simple.

Gary

this is why we love you gary  :)))