Title: The Daily Humorscope

Finally a sensible one! lol After spending awhile Saturday mowing my yard and part of my landlords and spending 3 hours or so yesterday mowing more of hers ( I tell you yet she has the yard that never ends? lol ) That's just about what I had  decided to do today...doodle. ROFL

Hopefully get the car back tomorrow, and checking into a used one and just letting mine sit for now. Think the  used one is going to be cheaper than what fixing mine would be at the moment....we'll see I suppose.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Good day to doodle.