Huggy cracks me up.  It takes a lot of self-confidence to share a picture of
yourself with crayons up your nose with a bunch of strangers.  She'll need
that self-confidence for when she pushes Speilberg out of his directing
chair.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 10:44 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] We haven't done this in a while..... (Huggy)

Heather.... Huggy.... has been on the list longer than me...
I was confused at first, but then I figured out that "this chick is
funny
as hell"......  Huggy is just a kid , just like Stephi, but she is wise
beyond
her years...  I probably relate to her more than some because I am from
the West Coast.  I predict great things for "our Huggy" in the future.