Heather.... Huggy.... has been on the list longer than me... (I have?! i have! pssh! where's my raise! k anyway)
I was confused at first, (LoL always the first impression in every time i meet someone knew)
but then I figured out that "this chick is funny as hell"...... (confusion does that ;-) )
 Huggy is just a kid ,(pssh!)
 just like Stephi, but she is wise beyond her years... (haha did he just insult Stephi? ;-) but awww ya think i'm wise :-D)
I probably relate to her more than some because I am from the West Coast. (yeah and you knock it everytime LoL)
I predict great things for "our Huggy" in the future.(yeeey! i need it man!) *big huge huggy*

.