I'm pretty sure you got those right. I already put my box up, LOL. Taylor wasnt on the answers I had, but as Lowell stated there were more than 3....just three of them were well known. I know George Washington was on the answers for the general's question.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 9:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Presidential Trivia

In a message dated 10/4/2003 7:25:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Who are the three Chief Executives who served as Generals prior to their election as President?

*** grant, eisenhower, and taylor

What are the four state capital cities named for U.S. Presidents?

***madison wisconsin, jefferson city missouri, jackson mississippi, lincoln nebraska

Which President said

"The only thing to fear is fear itself"

John Adams
Theodore  Roosevelt
Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I pray Heaven to bestow the best blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."

John Adams
Theodore Roosevelt
Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Patriotism means to stand by this country. It does not mean to stand by the President."

John Adams
Theodore Roosevelt

Jackie