35 hours? My understanding was they would record 60-100 hours no?
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 8:58 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Has Oprah Lost Her Bounce?

Charles may have already answered this, but our Tivo has a dual receiver built into it so as long as you have two sat. lines running into it, you can record 2 programs on 2 different channels at the same time. They are pretty cool. My only problem right now is I'm not paying my monthly subscription to it to have that 35 hours of record time so about all I can do is pause it. Waiting till I get a job or something to do that again.