Trust me, you dont relize how annoying commercials are till you do not have to watch them.
aj
----- Original Message -----
From: Jen --
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Has Oprah Lost Her Bounce?

We have a DVR through Time Warner, which I think is a little bit like your talking about. I know ours will record two shows at once, regardless of what channel they are on. Up to 30 shows, just cant get like 3 weeks behind like I did or it will start replacing stuff that you already have saved. Lol

I mainly like it because you dont have to mess with VCR tapes. And if your watching something on regular tv, and have to go do something you can pause it and come back to it, or rewind it to the part that you missed.