cool, I would be glad to read them. E-mail them to me.
aj
----- Original Message -----
From: Huggy
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Alright..

not on this computer... i wrote a couple scripts for a films we did for class... they were on here but stupid computer crashed and i didnt save em :-P but i can type them up and show you some... and if i can find some on a different yahoogroup i'll try fo send em to you. but yeah i have a lot of stories from when i was a little kid and stuff LoL