Now Im not denying that she has a great body. Hell, I'd kill to have her body. I guess its where I dont wear makeup  and people cant tell that I dont have it on. I know quite a few people when they take their makeup off its like yuck.....Now put the makeup on her and she is ok.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 9:57 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] cameron_diaz_261

I would say you are both *right* and *wrong*

We have seen pics of her here without makeup and... Yeah..
it is kinda scary... but she used to be a model... Most models
look scary without makeup and can be made to look totally
different depending on the makeup applied and the artist.

I don't know much about makeup, but even Britney didn't look
too bad when they took off that tramp shit she usually wears
and put on some classy makeup. I have seen a few women
that look very good without makeup... they usually have an
uncommonly good complexion. I think bone structure and
size of the eyes and lips plays a big part in how good a
women can be made to look with the use of makeup.

You can't totally fake Cameron's body. <G>