It also comes from some radio show I was listening to....she was on it and even admitted herself that her looks came with her makeup. I dont care really, I dont much care for her but in a few things. I dont wear much makeup, actually only ever wear lipstick, sometimes a little blush, but I can turn around and put on all my makeup and look basically the same. I think its a matter of how you apply it too. But I learned the hard way in school about putting on makeup too heavily.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 12:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] cameron_diaz_261

In a message dated 10/5/2003 10:04:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Now Im not denying that she has a great body. Hell, I'd kill to have her body. I guess its where I dont wear makeup  and people cant tell that I dont have it on. I know quite a few people when they take their makeup off its like yuck.....Now put the makeup on her and she is ok.

sometimes its what your used too also.  everyone is use to seeing cameron diaz with lots of makeup because they see her in movies so without it shes gonna look totally diffrent.  I only use eyeliner and lipgloss so without that i look pretty much the same because people are used to seeing me without. now if i wasto put alot of makeup on  id look weird because people arent used to it.   thats why i think most of these celebritys end up wearing so much all the time