But isn't that what kind of lawyer he wants????? I
know I would if I was charged with a crime..someone
who would go for the juggler.

Laurie
--- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kobe's lawyer is a ruthless bitch... that is already
> obvious.
>

> On Friday, October 10, 2003, at 08:28 AM, Angela
> wrote:
>
> > Did you hear the questions Bryants attorney asked
> yesterday? Something
> > to do if the bruising and such in her genital area
> was consistent with
> > having sex with 3 different people in 3 days?

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner