Angelina JolieCelebrity Bits and Pieces
Angelina Jolie has just revealed that she likes to eat some pretty creepy little critters. While fellow stars may enjoy dining on the likes of lobster and sushi, AJ claims to be wild about bugs. "I developed a taste for the stuff while I was in Cambodia," Angelina told Hello! magazine. "I've eaten cockroaches and bee larvae and crickets. You can get them with peanuts inside or with guts. I like them ... they're really meaty and high in protein."