Keep your eyes on Iran.
 Russia (Gog) is building the nuclear facilities in Iran. If Israel destroys these, Russians would be killed and may be dragged into a middle east  conflict against their will (
Eze 38:4 ). Syria is not mentioned nor is Iraq, in Ezekiel 38 & 39. The USA has eliminated Iraq from the fight and maybe Israel is about to eliminate Syria.

Eze 38:1  And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 38:2  Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
Eze 38:3  And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze 38:4  And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armor, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
Eze 38:5  Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Eze 38:6  Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

[>>Charles<<]