Yes, it could be rape.  But at the same time, it could have been the other fellow who did leave semen in her drawers.  Hence the concept reasonable doubt.  I don't think his semen being there or not exonerates him, but it does leave enough room for any reasonable person to doubt.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 7:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Oh my!

In a message dated 10/14/2003 2:44:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ok *if* this is true...I would say he's a innocent guy no? I had leaned toward gulity but wouldn't this seem to say he were innocent if true?

if being the key word  but heres a question  if theres no semen at all why did he admit to sleeping with her? my point being if theres none at all and he admitted consensual couldnt there be none and it be rape too?