In a message dated 10/14/2003 7:06:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Actually the defense only insinuated there were three.  The news reports on the semen only said 2, and it is the prosecutor's office that leaked that none of it was Kobe's.  The last report I only heard on TV, I haven't been able to confirm it.  The previous ones have been confirmed, at least in the media.

the media also confirmed a bunch of other stuff that wasnt true  there were 4 newssites who confirmed she was raped anally  that wasnt true   there were half a dozen that said he put a pillow in her mouth   those werent true  these so called leaks are actually smart on the side of the defense because it tampors with the minds of perspective jurors giving them the reasonable doubt before the trial would begin