In a message dated 10/15/2003 12:24:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

But is it irrelevant?  If she had sex with even just *one* person in the same time frame as the alleged assault, isn't it within the realm of possibility that it was that other person that actually committed the assault.  See what I'm saying, I'm not saying that it makes Kobe innocent, but it does make it difficult to know what the truth is.  And I'm with Stephi...it's just nasty she had (if the reports are true) multiple men's semen in her panties.  Couldn't she at least have changed them?

If she had sex a week before, it's not relevant, but if she had it within the time fram the injuries could have occurred it is extremely relevant.

yeah and what happens if its not true and its just a smear campaign?