If so, your right...the judge is giving them umpteen reasons to appeal.
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 12:17 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Defense Accused of Smearing Victim

The defense just filed a motion (that makes it all official) that there is compelling evidence that supports Bryant's innocence and are asking the judge for permission to present it.  I'm betting, given the past rulings from this judge that the permission will be denied and that will be yet one more bullet for appeal.

Charles Mims