On the Bryant case.

The prosecution's witness testified that the victim first didn't respond to the question of whether she told him no or not.

The prosecution's witness testified that the victim later said she said no and the defendant stopped.

The prosecution's witness testified that the fluids found in the rape examination belonged to someone other than the defendant.

The prosecution's witness testified that pubic hairs found in the victim's panties during the rape examination belonged to a white male.

The prosecutions witness testified that he (the investigator) was dubious that rape occurred based on his experience as a law enforcement officer.

Seriously, don't these statements made by the *PROSECUTION* make it look bad for their case?  I seriously cannot see a rape case being made unless the victim gets on the stand and says the detective is lying.  The only way I can see them even making a case with this is by claiming she didn't know what she was saying in the interviews.  That, then, would sound to me like making the facts fit the case instead of making the case fit the facts.

So unless the prosecutor's own witness is lying I just can't see him being guilty.

Guilty of adultery, you bet.  But not of rape.