In a message dated 10/16/2003 12:17:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My question is this, say it goes to trial and this evidence proves true and he's not guilty.  I don't mean just like OJ, I mean that it's clear he's not guilty...you won't see the DA offering him the money for his defense, you won't see the DA paying him for any time lost from his profession, you won't see anything like that.  It's irrelevant that he can afford it.  False accusations hurt everyone, and to  me this sounds more and more like a false accusation.

If his wife wants to take him to task for adultery, then more power to her.

yeah and hes just so poor he cant afford to lose money from work lol     personally i think it wouldve been cheaper to get a marriage counselor then to have sex with someone else but i guess that all goes to the old saying you play you pay.

the thing is if this is proven to be a false accusation it wont hurt him. he'll become a big hero   poor wronged kobe who just wanted some fun away from his wife and got railroaded.   you know who will suffer from this? actual rape victims who will now be even more scared to report the crime for fear of being thought of as another woman who lies because she didnt get her way.

so excuse me if i have a lack of empathy for him.

but i still luv ya charles  :)))